Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valentines Day Card series 1

Hi Everyone!  I made this card last night.  I used the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge.  This is a very easy card to make.  The first thing I did was cut an A2 sized card, then I cut about 3/8 inches off of the front to add the scalloped edge that I cut using The Plantin Schoolbook Cart.  I cut it at 51/2 inches using fit to length.  Then I cut 2 pieces of cardstock at 31/2 by 51/4 on the brown glitter cardstock I used a 1 inch paper punch to cut out the circles.  The last few things I did were cut the love u sentiment at 1/14 for the love and 11/2 for the u.  I cut the hearts out by hand and that id about all I did.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you are all having a great day. :) ( this looks soooo much cuter in person :)

2 comments: